Monday, November 14, 2016

Donald Trump Won the Election

        The election happened last week, and Donald Trump won. I am really disappointed because i didn't want him to win and I am also scared for myself and the country  because he is probably the person who is least qualified to become president. I'm sure of this because he is the only president without military knowledge. This means that if we get into big conflicts happen and the military is needed, what will he do? What strategies will he use?
         I also think this because Donald Trump has said things that are not what a leader should say. For example Donald Trump has said many racist things towards Muslims,Hispanics, and African Americans. He has also said that he wants to build a wall and he is going to make Mexico pay for it. This is honestly really dumb because Donald Trump says things that make no sense, and he thinks he has a lot of power so he says things like that. He wants to deport immigrants because he thinks this is going to solve immigration problems. It is not. Immigrants actually help the country grow economically and in other ways too. There is also many immigrants in the USA (most of the population are immigrants)and it will be really hard to deport all of them.
          Throughout the whole election I was wondering who would vote for Donald Trump, and why? I also thought people weren't going to vote for him, but I was wrong. I still wonder till this day why people choose him. Why did people want him to be the leader of the country when he obviously doesn't care about others? I was thinking about this and I think I know why. Some people didn't vote for Hillary because she is a women. I think this because I saw this YouTube video (I forgot the name) and this guy asked women why they didn't vote for Hillary. I remember a women said, “Because she is a women, women are weak and she can't take a lot of responsibility, but man can.” I was really surprised when I heard her say this because it's sad that she thinks of herself as weak. When I found out Donald won I was shocked because he could destroy America. Then I remembered that Congress has to approve Donald's laws and things like that so he won't be able to do all the things he wants to do. Also congress can impeach him if he's not good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment