Tuesday, November 22, 2016

AOW Gallery Walk

           Today we did a gallery walk in ELA for article of the week, and I learned may things. I went to 13 different people and took away many things. For example one of these things is that Astronomers found another earth. This planet has not been proved that it exists because it is beyond pluto and it is very difficult to see. It is also 10x bigger than earth and it's an exoplanet. I also learned about Bonneted Bats and how they are unique. These bats don’t live in caves or dark places and they can fly higher than an average bat. They use sound to survive, but they are endangered because of a fungus.
            When it was time for me to present I was excited and I felt ready because I annotated my article and I reread the article so I didn't forget any important information. I also felt ready because I forgot any information I could simply take a quick look at my summary and keep presenting. I liked having the gallery walk because I got to learn new interesting things about what's going on around the world and I also got to present and improve my presenting skills more. I think that the first time I presented I didn't do as good as the last time because

No comments:

Post a Comment