Friday, March 31, 2017

3rd Quarter Reflection

Many things have happened this quarter. I am almost done with my 10 book challenge, right now I am reading “Ghost of the Spirit Bear”. The book is a sequel to “Spirit Bear”, I am halfway done and so far the book talks about how Cole and Peter are dealing with their struggles. I have improved in language arts, I can use TIQA without struggling and I can choose proper quotes. I also learned skills for argumentative writing. Another thing I have improved in is my research skills, now I use “CRAPP” to evaluate sources because it is much easier; also I know how to find great sources, and I also know how to cite them. I also learned many things about the Holocaust because we looked at different perspectives. Some things I have to work on are turning in homework on time, and managing my time wisely. In 4th quarter I am going to be very responsible because I want to do well in high school, and because I need to get points. I believe my blogs have progressed since last quarter, to improve more I want to add words I don't usually use so I can expand my vocabulary. When I'm in highschool I will use all the skills I learned, especially TIQA, because this will help me in all my classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment