Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Welcome to Andrea's Blog

     Hello my name is Andrea, I am currently in eighth grade in a school called Heritage. I am excited to go to highschool next year and learn new things. I want to become a general surgeon when I grow up so I really have to pay attention in biology. 

   I have many hobbies, goals, and dreams. Some hobbies I have are: sports, drawing, hanging out with friends, listening to music, and dancing. My favorite sports are basketball, volleyball, tennis, badminton, and football. I'm good at drawing, I can draw people, animals, anime and many things! My favorite artists are Luis Coronel, Jaytekz, Selena Quintanilla, and Melanie Martinez. 

My main goal in life is to get a degree, a job, a house, and a family. A dream I've always had is to travel around the world and do things I have never tried before.

I hope you learned a little about me, and thank you for reading my first blog. Hopefully you have a good day and see you on the next blog.












No comments:

Post a Comment